Terms and Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
For Alien E-Bike Rentals Terms & Conditions - click here
Alien E-Bikes & Scooters
Phone: 604-371-3695, Call Toll free 1-833-502 2173 for Quicker Delivery!
Address: #3 - 9530 189th Street, Surrey, BC, V4N 4W7
Office Hours: Open 9 - 4:00 PM, Monday to Friday (except holidays)
WARRANTY REGISTRATION: After purchasing your new E-bike or Scooter Please register your warranty & serial number at https://alienebikesandscooters.com/apps/product-registration
YOUR FIRST SERVICE IS FREE: We recommend you bring your E-bike or Scooter back for a free tune up after the first 3-5 uses or 30 days. The one free service is valid for 90 days from the date of purchase.
90 DAYS FREE REPAIR/REPLACEMENT: If you experience any defects in the first 90 days that we cannot repair we will replace the part, scooter, or bike free of charge.
1 YEAR WARRANTY (EXCEPT Y20 E-BIKES WHICH HAVE A 2 YEAR WARRANTY - BATTERY IS STILL ONE YEAR): All parts and labour are covered against manufacturer defects for one year (except Y20 - 2 year) from the date of purchase. Additional labour in the first year is $60/hour. After 1 year, labour is $90/hour.
REFUND POLICY: All sales are non-refundable unless there is an issue that we can not repair or resolve.
KEEPING YOU HAPPY: If you experience any problems with your E-bike or Scooter, rather than writing a poor review, please let us know right away so that we can work with you to resolve the issue. We are here to help and want to keep you happy.
TELL A FRIEND – SAVE $100: If you recommend a friend to us, they will receive $100 off the purchase of all regular priced E-bikes & Scooters ($50 off sale items) & you will receive $50 credit off your next purchase (E-bikes, Scooters or Accessories). You can share this with as many friends as you like, however you will only receive 1 discount per purchase.
BATTERY CHARGING: Batteries are meant to be charged for 6-8 hours (or until light turns green), should be stored above 0 C (32 F) & NEVER BE LEFT CHARGING OR UNATTENDED FOR MORE THAN 8-10 HOURS.
WARNING: Always wear a proper helmet and protective gear. Janobike & Alien Scooters are for adults only (19+), commuters & scooter enthusiasts. Some scooters can reach speeds in excess of 80 km/hour and are not to be used by anyone under the age of 19. Read the owners manual before operating your e-bike or scooter.
E-BIKE & SCOOTER PRODUCT USE LIABILITY WAIVER
Janobike Motors & Alien E-bikes & Scooters
Unit 4, 9530 189 Street Surrey, BC, Canada
dba Janobike Motors & Alien E-bikes & Scooters (collectively the "The Company")
In consideration of the covenants and agreements contained in this Waiver and other good and valuable consideration, the receipt of which is hereby acknowledged, the parties to this Waiver agree as follows:
1. Being of lawful age and in consideration of being permitted to participate in the operations of any Janobike or Alien scooters and/or e-bikes products described below, the Purchaser releases and forever discharges The Company, its owners, directors, officers, employees, agents, assigns, legal representatives and successors from all manner of actions, causes of action, debts, accounts, bonds, contracts, claims and demands for or by reason of any injury to person or property, including injury resulting in the death of the Participant which has been or may be sustained as a consequence of the Participant's participation in the operations of Janobike or Alien products as described below, and notwithstanding that such damage, loss or injury may have been caused solely or partly by the unknown negligence of Janobike Motors or Alien E-bikes & Scooters suppliers and/or manufacturers.
Details of Activity
2. The operations: Safely &/or unsafe &/or illegal use of Janobike/Alien Scooter or E-bikes operations.
3. Concurrent Release.
4. The Participant acknowledges that this Waiver is given with the express intention of effecting the extinguishment of certain obligations owed to the Purchaser, and with the intention of binding the Purchaser spouse, heirs, executors, administrators, legal representatives & assign.
Fitness to Participate
5. The Purchaser acknowledges that he &/or she does not have any physical limitations, medical ailments, physical or mental disabilities that would limit or prevent the Purchaser from operating any Janobike/Alien products safely.
Full and Final Settlement
6. The Purchaser hereby acknowledges and agrees that the Purchaser has carefully read this Waiver, that the Participant fully understands the same, and that the Participant is freely & voluntarily executing the same.
7. The Participant understands that by signing this Waiver, the Participant agrees to be forever prevented from suing or otherwise claiming against The Company for any property loss or personal injury that the Purchaser may sustain while operating their products.
8. The Purchaser has been given the opportunity & encouraged to seek independent legal advice prior to signing this Waiver.
9. This Waiver contains the entire agreement between the parties to this Waiver and the terms of this Waiver are contractual and not a mere recital.
10. This Waiver will be construed in accordance with and governed by the laws of the Province of British Columbia, Canada